|Category||Finance & Accounting|
In Finance Operations, we work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. We provide end-to-end assistance to support Uber globally across procure to pay; strategic sourcing, logistics, and supply chain; contingent workforce; B2B order to cash; payroll; travel, expense, and business visas; intelligent automation; and F&A shared services.
About the Role
Uber is looking for a Senior Strategic Sourcing Analyst who wants to make their mark on a growing organization. This position will provide strategic sourcing and supplier management support for Workplace-related spend, including capital projects, food services, and facilities management, and develop robust global sourcing strategies to provide Uber with outstanding pricing and service.
What You'll Do
• Lead Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) strategy for services suppliers and lead quarterly supplier business review meetings
• Partner with stakeholders to lead supplier selection activities including conducting RFI's, RFP's, negotiations as well as develop strategic sourcing plans/ pipeline looking ahead 12 to 24 months
• Perform benchmarking and drive other market intelligence activities
• Analyze supplier spend data
• Lead contract and pricing negotiations and partner closely with Uber legal
• Gather, manipulate, and analyze internal and external data from multiple sources to support category leaders and sourcing strategies
• Partner with stakeholders to lead supplier management initiatives to include the following:
• Identify and handle violations and exceptions to existing supplier contracts
• Measure, lead and improve supplier performance against negotiated SLA's and quality metrics
• Build strong and productive working relationships with partners and business partners
• 4+ years of professional experience
• 5+ years of professional experience in Procurement / Supply Chain or Sourcing
• Bachelor's Degree in finance, other business fields, supply chain, or equivalent degrees
• Demonstrated experience and achievement in sourcing solutions for CapEx and/or OpEx real-estate categories.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience with working in a contract management lifecycle tool
• Experienced negotiation skills with a consistent track record of savings
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Experience managing global procurement responsibilities, using a strategic sourcing methodology, including opportunity analysis and identification, supplier selection, risk and compliance evaluation, contract negotiation, and financial analysis
• Proven track record to drive positive change and build strong partner relationships
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multi-functional teams
• Ability to both develop strategic sourcing plans and dive deep in contract details
• Experience with supplier report cards and supplier management
• Self-starter who can build sourcing/procurement credibility within groups not accustomed to working with procurement
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).