|Category||People & Places|
|State||District of Columbia|
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. Our Talent Acquisition teams find, attract, and hire the world's greatest minds to join Uber.
About the Role
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. It is our people who drive our growth, embody our mission, and craft the innovative technology we are known for.
The Senior Recruiter is a part of the team that leads Talent Acquisition for our Mobility & Platform teams in North America. The Senior Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, assessing, selecting and partnering with the business to hire talent at all levels. These include roles in areas spanning across Operations, Data Analysis, Actuarial, Insurance, Risk, and Strategy & Planning. They will find talent that no one else can, and are able to do this through the relationships they build and creative and innovative sourcing techniques.
What You'll Do
• Develops and employs effective sourcing strategies that deliver high caliber and diverse talent for current and future needs.
• Effectively collaborates with North America business partners in order to drive talent acquisition results.
• Conducts business in a consultative manner.
• Collaborates across the Uber Talent Acquisition teams to support process improvements and sharing the best practices to meet the needs of recruiting.
ontinues to create innovative approaches in attracting talent through new ways of recruiting.
Provides a consistent and positive candidate experience.
• Minimum of 4 years of professional experience
• Minimum of 4 years of full-cycle recruiting experience
• Minimum of 2 years stakeholder management experience
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent
• Demonstrated expertise in advanced sourcing, exceptionally strong networking skills, candidate research and cold-calling experience
• Experience recruiting in Operations, Insurance/Risk, and/or Data Analysis
• Experience with in-house recruiting, preferably at a tech company with a fast-paced and metrics-driven environment
• Ability to utilize data to influence the business and backup recruiting goals and projections
• Experience sourcing passive candidates via ATS and Linkedin Recruiter
• Strong problem solving by proactively driving results and being solution-oriented
• Demonstrated decision making through global thinking by balancing individual responsibility while considering the fields' needs and goal
• Ability to manage relationships, provide strong customer service skills and work in a team environment
• Proven organization skills with ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands
• Experience collaborating successfully with hiring managers to create job descriptions, interview process, and interview assessment
• Experience recruiting for a high volume and variety of roles and levels
• Experience establishing partnerships with cross-functional teams (Recruiting, HR, Compensation, etc.)
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).