About the Role
The City Manager is a people manager who will lead commercial efforts across Sellers and Account Managers within a geo-fence of a city and its surrounding neighborhoods.
This individual drives the commercial strategy within our largest and highest potential cities, making commercial decisions to help us against our goal of winning selection street by street and geo by geo. City Managers own the results of all sides of the marketplace - not just selection but also experience and the role is 80% commercial work and 20% Ops work.
What You'll Do
• Develop local expertise of merchant, courier, and eater supply and demand within a large or complex geo
• Lead team of Sellers and Account Managers to drive commercial strategy and priorities
• Make decisions to provide the best selection and experience within your territory
• Own performance of all sides of the market (merchant, courier, and eater)
• Build vision and strategy for winning CP1 in your city
• 4+ years of work experience across operations, sales, or account management
• Experience being a leader among peers, influencing cross-functional partners and setting an example for others
• An entrepreneurial mindset, passion for building things, working towards a shared goal, and ownership of outcomes
• Experience working closely and communicating effectively with diverse set of stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment