About the Role
The LATAM Marketing Operations team serves as the backbone of marketing in the region, driving impact by establishing clear marketing priorities, strategic planning, cross-functional alignment, governance and overall support by providing the right mkt tools ecosystem.
We're looking for a Regional Marketing Operations Manager to join the our team and drive the execution of our strategy for LATAM. This person will report to LATAM Marketing Ops Manager and work with marketing and cross-functional partners to build the future of the brand. This is a unique opportunity to join an outstanding team in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
What You'll Do
• Support the execution of LATAM Marketing strategy: You will work closely and advise Marketing leaders across the region on topics ranging from specific analyses to annual strategic planning, establishing clear priorities, long-term process and the right marketing tools ecosystem.
• Keep us Accountable: Develop and coordinate the governance and accountability models for the mkt team, to ensure that we are on track to achieve our goals and course accurate as needed.
• Budget Management: With the support of Marketing Finance, you will be in charge of the Marketing budget tracking and reporting on a monthly basis, ensuring accurate visibility of the leadership team.
• Cross-functional alignment: Ensure alignment across teams. Proactively work to remove obstacles and enable forward momentum and progress. Manage issue escalations and provide support to teams balancing priorities.
• 5+ years of professional experience in marketing operations, program/project management or related roles
• Experience managing large scaled campaigns or marketing projects, ideally across multiple countries and multiple teams
• Structured thinker with project management skills and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, capable of coordinating multiple partners
• Excellent english/spanish language skills - written and spoken
• An analytical mindset and a bias towards solving for scale
• Balance attention to detail with swift execution.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.