|Category||People & Places|
About the Role
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. And the driver behind all our growth, our bold and ground-breaking brand, and the game-changing technology we bring to market is the people that make Uber, Uber. Delivering a first class, on-demand transportation experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we need a Talent Coordinator who demands the same quality of themselves, and of the team they will be on.
Uber is a company that has built amazing products with motivated, hard working people. Our Talent Coordination Team is looking for a Talent Coordinator to support our recruiting efforts locally and globally. The right person will thrive in an \"all hands on deck\" environment, loves finding solutions to problems, and can move quickly as a builder and doer in a thriving culture and will be passionate about finding ways to best support our growing Uber family
What You'll Do
You'll be tasked with partnering with our recruiters and hiring managers to help build teams and ensure a positive interview experience for all candidates, while spreadingUberLOVE wherever needed.
• Partner with recruiters and hiring managers on recruiting processes which includes scheduling interviews, organizing candidate travel arrangements, reserving conference rooms, working with administrative assistants, and hosting candidates when they come onsite
• Provide a high-level candidate experience by responding to questions expertly and timely and assist/coordinate any other candidate needs
• Assist with improving and optimizing the scheduling process by partaking in TC projects
• Assist with ad-hoc projects within the Talent Acquisition Team and other administrative tasks as assigned
• Spread the UberLOVE! Help coordinate and attend recruiting events when needed
• Minimum 1+ years of total profressional experience Fluent in English
• Preferably 1+ years of prior experience in a customer facing/administrative role
• Talent Coordination experience would be a plus
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
• Proven experience in process management
• Strong orgnaizational and prioritization skills
• Adaptability and strong problem solving skills
• Understanding and utilizing data to varying degrees; optimizing efficiencies with internal an external tools; maintaining data integrity throughout
• Experience informing, gaining support and influencing various stakeholders. Taking time to build helpful relationships, earning trust of others within organization
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).