|Category||People & Places|
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. Our Talent Acquisition teams find, attract, and hire the world's greatest minds to join Uber.
About the Role
Uber's Tech Talent Acquisition team is seeking a Sourcing Manager with a focus on diverse channels. You will lead the operationalization and integration of targeted inclusion and diversity sourcing strategies that align with Uber's overall inclusive hiring strategy. You will serve as the leader, champion, change agent, and subject matter authority acting as a collaborative partner and trusted advisor to business leaders and the broader recruiting organization.
The successful candidate will be a proven expert in diversity sourcing, mentoring, and coaching others. You will propose and execute sourcing and talent nurture strategies to increase the diversity of our candidate pipeline, deliver a top-notch candidate experience, and establish relationships with diverse talent pools! You'll also build and lead training sessions within TA and supervise progress to goals to ensure the most impactful results, using data to understand which actions to take. This position will partner directly with the Director of Inclusive recruiting to roll out initiatives and programs across the technology functions at Uber.
What You'll Do
• Manage a team of sourcers focusing on building pipelines for diversity recruitment while upskilling and enabling the sourcing function
• Understand the fundamental business and talent strategy and how to link inclusion & diversity recruiting to business priorities and initiatives
• Present D&I talent sourcing and pipelining strategies to leaders and regularly reporting on progress against goals
• Build, deploy, and evaluate D&I recruiting initiatives
• Provide subject matter expertise on internal and external D&I talent attraction standard methodologies for sourcing teams and business
• In addition to the Technical diversity strategies, there will be opportunities to make an impact on Uber-wide strategy
• Audit and fix attraction mechanisms that may be barriers to inclusion
• Minimum 4+ years of leadership or management experience within the talent acquisition space
• Minimum 8+ years of professional experience
• 2+ years of experience leading D&I program initiatives
• Prior experience working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, data-driven, global, and technical environment is a plus
• Recruiting/sourcing experience
• Strong customer focus and dedication to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering talent to the customer
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
• Strong consulting skills and proven track record to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
• Self-sufficient and capable of collaborating closely with senior leadership teams, including a strong ability to influence and drive towards desired outcomes for the organization
• Ability to navigate at all altitudes across the organization, utilizing strategic insight, excellent project management skills, and the ability to get things done with a sense of urgency
• Bachelor's degree AND/OR equivalent post-secondary degree AND/OR equivalent professional work experience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).