|State||District of Columbia|
In Central Operations, we develop and operationalize strategies that help us achieve our business goals. We work at scale across regions on key challenges and initiatives to deliver value and great experiences to our riders and drivers.
About the Role
As an Operations Coordinator you'll be responsible for planning and executing initiatives for the Central Rider Operations Team. Using your proven operational skills you will plan logistics solutions, coordinate with partners, and execute strategic projects. You're a true hustler who goes above and beyond to get the job done and is quick on their feet to provide real-time solutions.
This role demands excellent partner, process, and project management skills. The right person for this role is able to effectively manage multiple projects, but also execute on-site operations at both venues and events.
In this role, we focus on initiatives such as crafting transportation plans for large events, venues, and other complex pickup locations. We execute operations that require onsite support, vendor coordination, and brand ambassador management. Bottom line, you know how to turn ideas into real-world logistical solutions that move the business forward.
What You'll Do
• Develop operational plans for key events and venues alongside the Mobility Solutions team to ensure a safe and efficient operation
• Review and triage internal and external custom tech requests and trip experience issues
• Work with business partners (often on-site at their locations) to launch and refine on-the-ground operations
• Support large critical initiatives such as new product launches, venue openings and process management
• Collaborate with other teams at Uber, including city managers and marketing, to provide successful and comprehensive planning
• Build, maintain, and present detailed event reports to share both internally and externally
• Travel up to 25%
• At least 2 years of demonstrated experience
• Proven project management and critical thinking skills
• Experience in customer sales and/or event industry
• Strong organization and stakeholder and time management skills
• The ability to thrive in a productive environment with well-defined goals, but ambiguity on how to get there
• Ability to develop creative and inventive solutions
• A self-starter and team oriented attitude
• A highly organized and detail-oriented mentality
• Strong communication and writing skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).