About the Role
Uber marketing is on a mission to build the best marketing team Globally. Here in ANZ we're setting the standard by delivering critically acclaimed work that drives business impact. We're looking for a passionate, energetic and talented Marketing Manager to join the team and help drive the next phase of marketing in ANZ.
Our marketing team plays a critical role when it comes to establishing deep connections with consumers representing the frontline of our business. They work closely with cross-functional stakeholders (Comms, Policy, Ops, S&P, R&I, Data Science, and Legal and CommOps) to bring our products and brand to life in-market. They're empowered and responsible to deliver campaigns from strategy and brief through to execution and measurement ensuring everything is delivered as expected, on time and on budget.
What You'll Do:
• Strategy and Creative: Collaborate with the team to drive world class work. Relentless in the pursuit of delivering strategic and creative marketing campaigns and projects that consumers care about, set us apart from the competition and showcase the best of our brand and products.
• Marketing Skills: Show a passion and desire to learn core marketing skills and implement them in your day to day work across New Verticals. This will include delivering campaigns and projects throughout the marketing funnel, quickly changing between high level brand building, Co-Marketing & Branded Retail campaigns and tactical sales driven activities.
• Business: Develop a deep understanding of our business priorities, the macro & micro factors impacting us and the global challenges of Uber Eats. Then, ensure all campaigns and projects drive positive business impact and are sufficiently evaluated taking onboard key learnings.
• Operational: Brilliant at collaborating and leveraging the full force of Uber, our Co-Marketing partners, agencies and partners to maximize the impact of your work.
• Project Management: Manage multiple work streams, work under pressure to deadlines, own decisions, manage big budgets and communicate clearly at every level through the business.
• Partnership: Set the pace and expectations to build brilliant partnerships with our multiple partners, internally and externally. Be renown for nurturing a culture of collaboration, someone that inspires, motivates and clearly communicates to unite them to deliver the best work.
• Team: Self motivated team player that believes by working together, we'll achieve greater success. Sets high standards for work, consistently brings their best with an honest, open and inclusive approach.
What You'll Need:
• Generalist experience, preferably in a fast-paced oriented environment.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a demonstrated ability in quantitative fields.
• Strong business acumen; structured thinker with project management skills and attention to detail.
• Good relationship management as you will engage with partners across several different functions as well as global marketing colleagues in order to be successful.
• Strong written communication skills and the ability to bring to life the Uber brand in a way that is both consistent with our global brand positioning but also meaningful to local culture and customs.
• A strong customer-centric mindset - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand.
• The ability to take the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and a willingness to adopt a generalist mindset.
• A burning desire to want to learn, test and grow as a marketer and person.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.