About the Role
We're looking for a Marketing Lead to drive world-class integrated marketing strategy and campaigns that create brand impact and drive growth for Uber Eats in Spain and Portugal. You will report to the Head of Marketing, Uber and Uber Eats, Western and Southern Europe, and work with regional and global cross-functional partners to help build the future of the Uber Eats brand in the region. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an exceptional team in a fast-paced and exciting environment within one of the fastest-growing businesses at Uber.
What You'll Do
• As a member of the Southern Europe Uber Eats leadership team, act as the primary marketing POC for cross-functional partners (Ops, Policy & Comms, CommOps, etc) and an escalation point for your team
• Develop a deep understanding of your region priorities (business targets, P&L priorities, segmentation) to be a thought partner with the General Manager and generate a marketing strategy & plans for the countries.
• Based on Uber's global marketing strategy, lead multiple agencies (creative, social, media) to develop fully integrated campaigns based on local market context and insights
• Identify, and prioritize local marketing opportunities aligned with business priorities (events, partnerships, seasonal moments, etc) and deliver campaigns or activations against them.
• Provide general and Uber-specific state of the market assessments for your countries and report back with in-market feedback and insights.
• Ensure alignment of market activities with global brand strategy
• Help lead partnerships with external partners, figuring out ways in which we can develop joint marketing activities and co-marketing plans.
• Lead a team of Marketing Associates who will be responsible for the execution of regional marketing initiatives, providing them with coaching and guidance as well as hands-on support
• At least 6+ years in consumer marketing or related experience with a successful record of delivering work with measurable business results on time and on budget
• Team management experience, with a proven track record to mentor, empower and manage teams effectively in a constantly evolving environment.
• Experience crafting local marketing strategies based on a clearly defined global strategy
• Outstanding relationship management and track record of successfully operating in a complex, global consumer marketing organization
• Experience handling creative and media agencies to get the best out of them
• Strong English verbal and written communication and ability to bring to life the Uber brands in a way that is both consistent with our global brand positioning but also meaningful to local culture and customs
• A strong customer-centric attitude - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.