|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role
Uber for Business, the B2B Uber platform for Enterprises, has rapidly expanded and is positioned to be the next growth engine for Uber.
We are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals, with a clear passion (and resourcefulness) for growing strategic partnerships for Uber in Japan.
Given we just recently launched Uber for Business in the country, the Account Executives who own a vertical on this team will be responsible for developing the full strategy in their assigned vertical.
What the Candidate Will Do
• Drive partnerships and sales of the Uber for Business platform, services, and solutions to target prospect companies through strategic conversations at all levels within these organisations
• Prepare a go-to market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients and conduct rigorous follow-ups to close deals
• Implement and launch Uber for Business with clients and ensure strong and consistent ridership
• Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities
• Plan and execute sales strategy and provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis
• Probe for objections, remove obstacles, and eliminate barriers to gain commitment
• Maintain the customer relationship and grow the business
• Work with customers (new and prospective) to pilot new feature roll outs
• Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing etc.
• Create documents like process playbooks, performance trackers etc.
• At least 2 years of new business development, consulting, B2B or technology sales experience
• Results oriented
• Ability to learn
• English and Japanese language proficiency
• Bachelor's degree required
What the Candidate Will Do
• Sincere, meticulous, adaptable, and dedicated team-player who gets energy from building businesses
• You're a self-starter and take initiative to seize opportunities: The Uber for Business team is evolving every day and requires highly motivated independent individual who will be responsible for all aspects of business in their market
• Demonstrated ability to prioritise selling activities and follow through in a timely fashion
• Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
• Experience with Salesforce
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.