About the Role
Generates schedules for the assigned programs/campaigns, ensuring adherence to service goals and other requirements. Provide valuable insight into the business to perform at the optimized level. Bring in out of the box ideas to be implemented at Manila COE, helping operations to outperform.
The Scheduling Analyst is responsible to build shift schedules and monitor shift adherence, manage real-time staffing to ensure SLA goals are met. One of the key responsibilities is to track efficiency and productivity, highlight deviations from the plan, detect optimization opportunities, and work on process improvement.
The team works in sync with Operations, Training, and Analytics in the COE, to ensure the highest service level for our riders, driver-partners, eaters, and couriers. The team is encouraged to turn data into value-driving business insights that will scale and optimize our support network.
The role demands to establish and maintain strong relationships that will allow an effective working relationship with all levels of employees & management from multiple departments and multiple sites.
What You'll Do
• Provide agents with a working schedule for the business week, incorporating all Client requirements (i.e. retraining, callbacks) as well as forecasting and scheduling assumptions.
• Analyzes volume arrival and other pertinent patterns by gathering data from WFM tools. Staff the appropriate number of agents at the proper time based on recent/historical call arrival patterns. Addresses issues or discrepancies with the Client's call arrival patterns against the account's / program's actual arrival patterns for the site.
• Regularly monitors trends and flags any changes that may impact resource allocation.
• Recommends solutions to scheduling conflicts and/or special scheduling requests.
• Coordinates with Operation POCs for activities (i.e. phone, non-phone) that need to be scheduled. Gathers and processes all headcount reports, leave, and schedule requests. It provides the program with realistic schedules based on current manpower resources and performance.
• Deliver schedules of different LOBs' based on their intraday arrival patterns and SLA with projections of Service Level%, Occupancy%, Staffing Over-Under, Scheduling efficiency within the defined & agreed timelines.
• Deliver Logical, practical & policy-driven shift and break schedules and simulations considering various what-if situations & real-time scenarios.
• Share staffing challenges, Overtime requirement, and impact analysis with the operations team and work out a plan, especially for public holidays and special events, to minimize the impact on service levels
• Work with network team for shared volume LOBs' to ensure SLA at the network level is intact and required changes are made in time and partners are advised.
• Tracking Forecast accuracy, scheduling efficiency of different processes to resolve reasons for the low performing processes & generating solutions for better results.
• Generating Seat Utilization, Vacation, and shift utilization reports to highlight Plan vs actual shrinkage and utilization at LOB and site level for leadership's review.
What You'll Need
• At least 3 years of experience with Workforce Management
• Experience working on Excel/Google sheets. You will analyze weekly LOB plan vs actual performance and make operational decisions that will have a real impact on Uber's support network
• Good understanding of the WFM\\ Verint tool and intraday forecasting and Scheduling methodologies.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, data management, Google Sheet/ Excel skills.
• Strategic approach and the ability to build processes from scratch
• Ability to derive insights from data and recommend action
• Excellent Stakeholder Management skills.
About the Team
The COE WFM team is a fast-paced, highly visible, and growing group that supports COE site(s). In this support team are a group of Real-Time Analysts that monitor schedule adherence and SLA's. We also create and maintain CSR schedules, as well as hiring and capacity planning.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.