About the Role
We're looking for a Content Marketing Manager to drive the content strategy and execution for LATAM, ensuring a consistent brand voice and a cohesive messaging across CRM and Social Media Channels. You will report to the LATAM Head of Content and work closely with the marketing team leads and cross-functional partners to elevate content quality and effectiveness in the region. This is a unique opportunity to join an outstanding team in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
What You'll Do
• Ensure a coordinated content and messaging agenda across marketing pillars, countries and channels to boost audience engagement.
• Lead content performance measurement, bringing constant findings to the marketing organization and elevating content quality and effectiveness.
• Implement content development processes to serve LATAM business needs, while use on global content capabilities.
• Allocate and manage resources for content development, including content agency relationships.
• Capture and implement channel best practices to ensure message relevance according to the user's journey.
• Based on Uber's global marketing strategy, adapt, localize, and/or amplify content initiatives to align with our regional strategy, taking into account LATAM specifics and culture.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a demonstrated ability in content strategy and development.
• Minimum 4+ years in content development, Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) or related experience with a successful record of delivering work with measurable business results on time and on budget
• Curiosity and creativity. You're full of fresh ideas to generate user engagement and promote the brand.
• Structured problem solver with great project management skills and attention to detail.
• Solid partner management abilities to interact with a wide range of partners.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.