About The Role
We are looking to strengthen our Community Specialists Team (CST) performance management program, \"Pay for Performance\" (P4P), which is responsible for launching initiatives to motivate Uber's CST. Our team is the central repository for all programs relating to CST bonus management, developing agent performance insights, and launching standardization initiatives across the globe.
We're looking for a Content Specialist that has a background in communications management and creation. This role will support the P4P team through the management of all communications that are issued related to P4P and in some cases other CST Experience initiatives. This role will also be heavily involved in generating Teamdot content through blog posts, announcements, and learning pages. We are excited to have this Content Specialist find new ways to engage with our organization to increase engagement with the P4P team and its resources.
You should have at least 2 years of experience in a role focused around creating support or learning content, with the ability to create a communications strategy with minimum guidance. You should have excellent attention to detail, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information for a complex matrix of stakeholders. Bonus points if you have a background in graphic design or copywriting. Familiarity with how the P4P program works is a plus.
What You'll Do
• Assist with managing the communications strategy for the P4P program, including yearly planning and delivery of comms
• Get involved with ownership of our public facing resources such as Teamdot, creating content that drives engagement and learning
• Partner with team members and cross-org stakeholders such as L&D to identify knowledge gaps and use those outcomes to improve resources
• Support the management of our CST Slack Channels
• Facilitate business continuity through the management of internal program documentation
• At least 2 years of experience in a role focused around creating support or learning content
• BA in writing-heavy area or equivalent experience
• Basic HTML and CSS
• Experience with communications or design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Bloc (internal)
• Ability to communicate cross functionally with a wide range of stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision
• Experience working with project management tools such as Smart sheets, Asana, Google Sheets
• Ability to manage multiple work streams efficiently in a high-pressure, complex environment
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).