About the Role
Uber's regional marketing teams play a critical role when it comes to establishing deep connections with the markets and communities we operate in today. Representing the frontline of our business, regional marketers work closely with cross-functional regional stakeholders (Comms, Policy, Ops, etc.) to bring our products and brand strategy to life on the market. Partnering with global stakeholders to define regional priorities in alignment with global priorities, managing activations of global toolkits, and owning region-specific marketing efforts.
What You'll Do
• Global work: As the conduit between global and local teams; translate the global strategy for EMEA markets, input into global briefs and creative toolkits, develop playbooks and best practice toolkits.
• Product roadmap management & prioritization: coordinate Mobility & Delivery product launch plans, leading the product roadmaps, prioritising projects according to business goals, assigning resources, providing guidance, and steering teams to deliver outstanding work.
• Processes: develop frameworks (brief, templates, comm guides) ensuring programs operate seamlessly
• Strategic leadership: Provide strong leadership for local teams and program leads, support them to adapt, localize, and/or \"plus up\" initiatives to align with individual market/ regional strategy, taking into account local specifics and culture.
• Critical thinking: Bring to bear the consumer, market, and competitor insights to inform the strategy. Recognize the knowledge gaps and team up with the research and analytics teams to capture these insights.
• Cross-functional and across the region alignment: Manage the relationship with key Regional and Global colleagues, aligning launch plans and priorities, and providing transparency to teams and leadership around the program's progress
• Extensive experience in consumer marketing or related experience, with a successful record of delivering work with measurable business results on time and on budget
• Experience crafting regional marketing strategies based on a clearly defined global strategy
• Outstanding relationship management and track record of successfully operating in a complex, global consumer marketing organization
• The ability to bring to life the Uber brands in a way that is both consistent with our global brand positioning but also meaningful to local culture and customs
• A strong customer-centric mentality - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand
• Experience taking initiatives in a constantly changing work environment and a willingness to adopt a generalist mindset.
• Having a deep consumer passion, a unique ability to think strategically and creatively.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.