About the Role
At Uber, providing amazing customer support that establishes trust for riders and driver-partners--our community--is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in this mission and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way.
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages rider and driver-partner support around the globe, and we're looking for a Team Lead, (you!), to develop and lead various support efforts within our Manila Center of Excellence (COE). Uber COEs are contact management centers dedicated to providing world-class customer support to riders and drivers. Uber relies on the COEs to provide support for our community's toughest issues types and provides an environment to pilot support for new products or test new support modalities or processes.
This will be a managerial role with a heavy focus on people management and continuous process improvement. Those interested should be excited to demonstrate those skills and be eager to lead a team of equally motivated team members.
What You'll Do
• Lead, motivate, and develop high performing team of Real Time Analysts (RTAs) within a time-sensitive and fast paced environment to deliver on operational key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Stay present and available for your team; this includes covering the floor, answering questions, hosting weekly 1-on-1 meetings, and providing real-time feedback
• Mentor RTAs and drive performance to serve our rider and driver communities
• Audit your team's performance with weekly audits and guide towards progressive improvements; find opportunities for additional training & development
• Guide enforcement of policies, including attendance; build and distribute reports to COE management, provide Senior Leadership with daily snapshots of team's performance; raise issues to Senior Leadership as necessary
• Act as a subject matter authority (SME). Identify trending issues and guide RTAs to do the same in their daily work
• 2-3 years of RTA experience with demonstrated ability to lead effectively, set team goals, develop people, and stay calm through challenging situations
• 1-year experience as RTA Lead
• Contact Center experience in the Workforce Management setting.
• Hands-on experience in running Real-Time situations
• Reporting and Creation of Report to highlight outliers.
• SLA management and RCA analysis.
• Maintain a positive, can-do attitude and encourage others to do the same
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate and present information to stakeholders at all levels of the business
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish trust and effective working relationships with others on an external and internal basis.
• Effective time-management and organizational habits
• Willingness to work weekends, occasional holidays, and 24 X 7 environment
About the Team
The COE WFM team is a fast-paced, highly transparent, and growing group that supports Manila and Clark COEs. This support team is a group of Real-Time Analysts that monitor schedule adherence and SLA's. We also build and maintain CSR schedules, as well as hiring and capacity planning.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.