About the Role
We are looking to strengthen our Community Specialists Team (CST) performance management program, \"Pay for Performance\" (P4P), which is responsible for launching initiatives to motivate Uber's CST. Our team is the central repository for all programs relating to CST bonus management, developing agent performance insights, and launching standardization initiatives across the globe.
We're looking for someone who has a passion for analyzing data and using insights gathered to drive process improvements and changes within a program. For this role, the Service Team Analyst will be supporting milestone deliverables for the P4P program, such as bonus delivery and performance reports. This Analyst will also support the implementation of strategic projects improving our systems and tools long term, as well as automation of processes to reduce administrative burden and improve data quality.
You should have at least 2 years of experience in a role focused around processing and analyzing data. You'll want to be experienced with telling a story behind the data through visualization and insights gathered, as well as have intermediate data analysis and processing skills using spreadsheets and formulas. This role will focus heavily on process automation and require several language proficiencies listed below. Familiarity with how the P4P program works is a plus.
What You'll Do
• Ensure the day to day system is maintained and operating appropriately
• Support the milestone deliverables for the P4P program that impact bonus delivery and performance reviews
• Partner with team to develop scripted scorecards and communications for each phase
• Focus on process automation and process improvement of existing tools
• Support strategic projects improving long term systems and tooling
• At least 2 years of experience in a role focused around processing and analyzing data
• Data visualization and design skills with telling a story behind the data
• Intermediate experience with data analysis and processing skills using spreadsheets with formulas
• This role will focus on automation and require a knowledge and proficiency of:
• Basic HTML, CSS
• Ability to communicate cross functionally with a wide range of stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple work streams efficiently in a high-pressure, complex environment
• Bonus points if you have knowledge of:
• RESTful APIs
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).