In Marketing, we work across the company to bring the Uber brand to life, both inside and outside our walls. The Performance Marketing team develops and executes against data-driven marketing strategies to deliver growth and efficiency at scale for Uber. We are made up of media strategists, channel managers, and social media managers who are obsessed with getting the right message to the right customer at the right time in service of driving demand for our products.
About the Role
This is an extremely unique opportunity for an outstanding digital marketer, passionate about App Store Optimization (ASO), to grow Uber's customer base within a portfolio of app store listings including Uber's rider, earner and eater apps, across 60+ countries worldwide.
In this high impact, high visibility position, you will oversee Uber's ASO strategy, responsible for optimizing our portfolio of app store listings while defining and tracking critical metrics for cutting edge ASO experiments and content initiatives. In this highly cross-functional role, you'll partner with Uber's product leaders, product marketers, ad-tech and brand teams to ensure our portfolio of app store listings support global acquisition targets.
The right person for this role is an ambitious self-starter who has a track record of setting a strategy supported by rational, data driven decisions all while fiercely prioritizing work within a fast-paced, constantly evolving startup environment.
What You'll Do
• Lead Uber's global ASO strategy, responsible for Uber's portfolio of app store listings across over 60 countries and over 40 languages
• Set and execute a global portfolio strategy for app store optimization across products, customer segments, location and language
• Partner with Uber's data science and ad-tech teams to improve and streamline data collection, analysis, and visualization - all to best inform our strategy and roadmap
• Work cross-functionally between product leaders, product marketing, ad-tech, data science and brand to execute a bold roadmap of testing and experimentation
• Fiercely prioritize work to ensure the roadmap is optimized for size/scale of impact against priority lines of business/markets
• Seek and evaluate opportunities to collaborate with external vendors to support Uber's global strategy
• 5+ years of mobile marketing experience, developing and implementing SEO/ASO programs for a large scale brand
• A tenacity for solving tough problems to accomplish objectives and achieve goals beyond what is required
• Ability to use data to understand and improve business results; using one's understanding of major business functions, trends, and own organization's position to contribute to effective business strategies
• Ability to work as part of and lead initiatives within cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, data science, ad tech and brand
• Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items and a desire to create and build new processes to enable organizational efficiencies
• Experience evaluating and utilizing A/B testing platforms and/or third-party tools
• Possess a strong interest in new technologies, data, apps and maintain a deep understanding of the mobile app industry and app store consoles
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).