About the Internship
Global Lifecycle Marketing is where user relationships, loyalty and brand value are built through marketing strategies and activities. This team enables Uber to develop long-term relationships with established and new customers while helping streamline business performance. By providing the right message to the right user, via the right channel at the right time, we can build lasting relationships with our customers. The channels we manage include email, in-app, push and SMS.
What You'll Do
• Work with your mentor closely to define the problem, scope your project, develop and prototype the solution, and measure the impact
• Assist bringing campaigns and strategies to life through with careful attention to detail and flawless execution
• Conduct data analysis to drive business decisions
• Develop and monitor product metrics via dashboards to measure the performance of campaigns
• Partner with creative teams, deployment specialists, data scientists, operations managers and marketing managers to understand business use cases, design and develop solutions, and present findings
• Assist with CRM experimentation plans
• Support documentation and play-booking of CRM best practises to be distributed with regional CRM teams
• Connect with partners, cross-functional teams, and senior management
• Written and spoken fluency in English
• Currently enrolled or graduated in the last 6 months in a Masters or Bachelors degree
• Availability to work 6 months full time in 2021 starting June
• Working rights in Netherlands (No sponsorship available)
• Business Insight: Understanding and being fully aware of how our business operates and how it makes money and sustains profitable growth, now and in the future
• Communication: Using communication skills and situational awareness to clearly deliver information to a variety of audiences
• Planning and Organization: Setting up and maintaining systems to appropriately structure and keep track of tasks and projects
• Problem Solving: Effectively resolving issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic and common sense
• Partner Management: Taking time to build helpful relationships; earning the trust of others within the organization through strong situational awareness and reliability
• Teamwork: Demonstrates optimism, respects others and works well in a team
• Technical acumen: A good understanding of how the web works and the technologies that underpin it.
• A prior internship experience working in a startup, tech company, or any kind of operations internship
• Ability to communicate optimally with both technical and business partners
• Highly detail-oriented
• Critical problem solver with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements.
• Highly comfortable with Excel or google sheets
• Experience with data visualization via open-source libraries/packages or third-party tools (i.e. Tableau, Mixpanel, Looker, or similar)
• Strong project management and communication skills that enable you to work with cross-functional partners in different time zones, countries and regions.
• Comfortable to analyse engagement data and to develop conclusions based on insights.
• Strong passion to learn and take initiative to succeed.
Internships @ Uber
Perks & Benefits: We offer an above-average monthly internship allowance, Uber credits and much more!
You have the rare chance to create a global impact - we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics. We offer expansive mentorship from Uber employees to guide you through your internship experience and for you to build personal networks and friendships with hardworking people who share your passion for technology.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.