|Category||People & Places|
Talent Acquisition partners with Uber's businesses to understand their talent needs and find, engage, and guide candidates through the hiring process. We hire the right people for every job and help them find a team where they can make the biggest impact.
About the Role
A thriving Talent Mobility program is a critical element in retaining and developing the talent Uber has already attracted. We need someone passionate about all things Mobility to develop and progress the operational effectiveness of our Global Mobility Program, as well as shape and execute the program's strategic vision and philosophy. We'll need you to have both strategic and hands-on experience, as well as a mix of entrepreneurial and large, high-growth company experience. This position is a great opportunity to provide vision and direction around strategic program development in a booming, constantly changing environment.
What You'll Do
• Own Talent Mobility & Immigration Tech Roadmap, working with Talent Mobility & Immigration leadership group to prioritize
• Articulate benefits/business cases for Talent Mobility & Immigration initiatives and influence high-level decision makers to move the needle on TMI tech roadmap
• Explore opportunities to take on more technical work in-house and/or leverage partnerships with external vendors - make related business cases with support from Data/Insights/Tech PM
• Own relationships with external data/tech vendors
• Act as a key member of the Talent Mobility & Immigration leadership group, helping shape the strategy and direction of Uber's Talent Mobility programs
• Act as point of contact for HR Shared Services and Talent Coordination teams
• Lead a team of program managers responsible for executing key operations, content, tech, and analytics programs/tasks
• Manage day-to-day tasks of external contractors, ensuring operational work is being done effectively
• Partner with the TA Learning & Enablement team to align Talent Mobility & Immigration change management strategy with broader TA frameworks
• Partner with the People & Organizational Development team on content for POD driven talent development campaigns (e.g. Degreed pathways on career mobility)
• 8+ years of professional experience
• 2+ years managing a team - coaching, mentoring and developing employees - experience managing a partially remote team a plus
• Willingness to be hands-on and comfortable working alongside the team you're leading
• Curious and analytical mentality: you center your priorities and decision making around metrics
• HR/TA/People Ops/Talent Mobility experience
• Proven ability to influence key stakeholders using data to move strategy forward
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).