|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role
Uber Eats Mexico is looking for a sharp, highly motivated individual to join our Sales Excellence and Business Strategy team.
Our team's mission is to ensure our market-leading restaurant selection on the Uber Eats platform, boost our internal team efficiency, and deliver an outstanding experience to all Uber Eats restaurant partners.
As a Sales Excellence Manager you will spearhead a range of high priority strategic projects that will shape the future of the business and ensure we are constantly innovating our approach. This person will be responsible for building out and executing scalable account management frameworks for SMB merchants in order to increase engagement, retention, and lifetime value of our continuously growing base of this segment in a systematic, metric driven fashion.
The candidate will utilize their analytical and strategic skill set to identify value opportunities to increase the lifetime benefit of our restaurant partners and improve their overall experience in our platform. They will be able to design, execute and track strategic projects, and present results to our leadership team and collaborate across internal teams including product, finance, legal, compliance, regulatory, policy, marketing, and operations.
What You'll Do
• Partner with the heads of each sub verticals from the commercial org and other cross functional teams to identify, pilot and execute strategic projects
• Build and implement go-to-market strategy and enablement for the commercial organization
• Work closely and support Account Executives to develop business and long term relationships with key accounts
• Draft presentations and other materials for leadership meetings
• Own data analysis and visualisation, and communicate the outcomes / insights to various stakeholders to aid strategic decisions that lead to improved Restaurant experience
• Understand, track, and improve specific operational metrics
What You'll Need
• A minimum of 3 year work experience in consulting, strategy, operations, sales operations, analytics, business development, or a variety of other specialty roles with proven track record in quantitative fields
• Data Driven: While you don't need to be an SQL whiz (it's a plus!) you should be very comfortable driving sophisticated analyses and using data to guide your insights, decisions, and projects
• Excellent Google Sheets/Excel skills
• Proficiency in Spanish and English
• Self-starter approach: the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the things done will make you much more effective in this role
• Excellent communication skills, time-management, planning and organizing experience, and the capacity to clearly present information
• Partner Oriented: There are over 50 commercial and ops team members who depend on the work you lead and being successful means being able to prioritize and manage partners at scale
• Basic SQL usage
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.