|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role
Uber for Business is seeking a Manager for our Business Development Representative team to lead our US & Canada acquisition efforts - someone with both short and long-term goals in mind, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there. You'll work closely with your sales team acting as a player-coach while also managing stakeholders (general managers, sales operations, and marketing) to support processes that scale and innovate U4B Sales from the ground up.
This leader will report directly to the Global Head of Demand Operations, and manage a growing team of BDRs (10+ BDRs) dedicated to expanding our Mid Market & Enterprise customer base.
What You'll Do
• Hire, Train and Manage team of Business Development Representatives
• Lead a team of 10-12 Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to drive quality sales pipeline for Uber for Business' US & Canada Mid Market and Enterprise sales teams.
• Build and implement KPIs, metrics and processes that result in a healthy conversion of leads to customers.
• Collaborate closely with Sales Management, Sales Operations & Enablement, and Marketing to set strategy and implement best practices across the BDR team.
• Develop BDRs into sales-ready candidates for future Account Executive positions.
• Report on Weekly & Monthly sales activity and forecast to Sales Management.
• Motivate individual BDRs and the team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results, and creative incentives.
\\---- Basic Qualifications ----
• At least 1+ years hands-on management experience in a sales environment with experience managing BDR and or Sales teams
• Consistent track record of overachievement of quota expectations
• Strong coaching ability and mentor mentality
• Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
• Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment
• Proficiency in Salesforce; comfortable with Marketo, ZoomInfo, Groove and/or other sales tools
• Bachelor's Degree
\\---- Preferred Qualifications ----
• Experienced working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders including operations teams in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment.
• An enthusiastic and motivational leader, setting an example for staff, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).