The Accessorial Operations Specialist will aim to increase net revenue by recouping ancillary costs from shipper partners. They will evaluate detention incidents and focus on the timely and accurate submission of accessorial requests. They will track the root cause of denied or short-paid invoices and propose solutions where possible. They will serve as a partner to our Account Managers by anticipating challenges and communicating solutions to support Uber Freight's business objectives.
What You Will Do:
• Work with account managers, customers, and carrier partners to aid in timely resolutions and processing of accessorial requests
• Evaluate and record the root cause of ineligible requests, accessorial denials and short pays and submit appeals where appropriate
• Manage accessorials on a portfolio of accounts, monitor account data, identify negative trends and propose solutions
• Participate in the development, implementation and automation of critical accessorial business processes and tools
• Bachelor's degree
• At least 6 months of experience in a professional environment within the supply chain industry
• Strong analytical and critical thinking ability
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Excel and google sheets experience a plus
• Experience in AR, AP or Collections is a plus
• An innovative mindset focused on doing things better, faster, more efficiently
• Ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution
• Strong problem solving skills and confidence
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).