|Category||People & Places|
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. Our Talent Acquisition teams find, attract, and hire the world's greatest minds to join Uber.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter on our Core Business Talent Acquisition (TA) team to support hiring across our People & Places, Talent Acquisition, and Legal organizations. In this role, you'll own the hiring strategy and full-cycle execution for your teams, and work on strategic projects to improve and innovate on how we attract and recruit talent. You will also have a direct hand in building one of the fastest-growing technology companies of all time!
What You'll Do
• Manage end-to-end recruiting process including; talent research, sourcing, candidate assessment and management, offer recommendations, negotiation and acceptance
• Develop and employ effective sourcing strategies that deliver strong and diverse talent for current and future needs
• Partner strategically with hiring teams to set expectations and develop consistent interview processes that lead to quality hires
• Collaborate across the Uber TA teams to support process improvements and share knowledge
• Continue to build innovative approaches in attracting talent through new ways of recruiting
• Provide a consistent and positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruiting process with proactive communication and engagement
• Utilize ATS reports, dashboards, and other tools to illustrate and influence the recruiting pipeline and results
• Become the subject matter expert on the business/client you support
• Be knowledgeable about Uber and why people should work here
• Minimum 4+ years related experience in recruiting
• Minimum 5+ years experience in full-cycle recruiting preferred
• Industry recruiting experience in People, Talent Acquisition and /or Legal preferred
• Experience in and passion for inclusive recruiting and D&I sourcing
• Experience recruiting for a high volume and variety of roles and levels
• Experience collaborating successfully with hiring managers to create job descriptions, interview process, and interview assessment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with track record of building positive relationships
• Ability to utilize data to influence the business and backup recruiting goals
• Experience sourcing passive candidates via ATS and LinkedIn Recruiter
• Ability to prioritize shifting demands in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
• Experience establishing partnerships with cross-functional teams (Recruiting, HR, Compensation)
• Strong problem solving by proactively driving results and being solution-oriented
• Demonstrated decision making through global thinking by balancing individual responsibility while considering the fields' needs and goal
• Ability to manage relationships, provide strong customer service skills and work in a team environment
• Bachelor's or equivalent experience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).