About the Role
As an Earner PMM, you will be the voice of the Driver and Courier to product, and the voice of product to Drivers and Couriers. You will build marketing strategies that flow from understanding your customer, the market and the product. You'll uncover insights and use them to ensure Uber builds customer-obsessed products that help new drivers and couriers understand why they want to join Uber to earn, then help them feel prepared and excited to drive with Uber.
If you join Uber Product Marketing focused on Driver and Courier Growth, you'll join a team of hardworking product managers, engineers and designers who are passionate about building products that build technology that enables millions of Drivers and Couriers around the world to earn a livelihood.
Your job will be to help Uber build, test, and launch products that ensure we're able to help drivers and couriers sign-up and work with Uber. Your primary focus will be to identify driver insights and bring product experiences to drivers that help deliver on the key value proposition of Uber being the most detailed app to join, from consideration and sign-up to onboarding, as a new driver or courier.
This will require a candidate with deep compassion and optimism for drivers and couriers as customers, a data-driven demeanor with an ability to dive into sophisticated app engagement data, and the ability to tell excellent stories that bring our products to life.
What You'll Do
As a PMM working every day with your cross functional product team, you will need to:
• Own product messaging and develop value propositions, positioning, and go-to-market strategies for Earner Growth products
• Shape product roadmaps by collecting, distilling and delivering user and business insights. Collaborate with UXR, design and market research to conduct user research to advise product development
• Develop and test tailored value props for a number of new and existing features and experiences within the Driver app.
• Lead the global go-to-market strategy, including how we customize messages to light up marketing channels and effectively reach our audiences. Be the link between product and marketing teams to execute growth, early retention and re-engagement solutions across all owned and paid channels globally
• Partner with cross-functional teams like Product, Data Science, Operations and Marketing to deliver against the product roadmap through experimentation, pilots and scaled launches.
• 3+ years required in Product Marketing
• Bachelors Degree Required
• Passion for Uber's mission and the company's hybrid technology & operations approach to business
• Ability to improve data to influence business decisions
• Ability to articulate the essence of products and the value they build by developing a strong messaging and content strategy plan
• Willingness and know-how to deeply understand your market
• An \"owner\" personality and \"can do\" demeanor
• Proven collaboration skills: An ability to engage and mobilize multiple teams
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).