|Category||People & Places|
About the Team:
The Organizational Development (OD) team is focused on enabling Uber to achieve its strategic vision by setting up effective processes and people practices which empower people to do their best work in order to accelerate the business. Key areas of focus for the OD team are: Performance Management, Culture & Engagement, Succession Planning, Talent Management, and Change Management.
About the Role
This critical role will be responsible for supporting the performance management execution for Engineering at Uber. This person will be a part of the team that owns the implementation of performance management processes, communication, training and related technology systems.
You will report to the Lead of Performance Management - Eng.
What You'll Do:
• Project manage the execution of Perf programs, including Perf cycles, Timely Feedback and Impact Check-Ins, user testing, program analysis and iteration, and change management support.
• PM the cross-functional Perf program development team, partnering with the cross functional teams, HRBPs, comp, legal, D&I and others to ensure smooth program delivery.
• Develop timelines and project plans for Perf cycles and ensure that partner SME teams (People Tech, Comp, HRBPs, PLT) are appropriately engaged in design and informed and aware of logistics of execution.
• Craft our data management and reporting, ensuring we are able to share Perf KPIs, survey results, and metrics to the overall organization in an ongoing and meaningful manner.
• Partner with the Perf Engagement Associate to build and manage Perf content on Teamdot, ensuring alignment across messages and FAQs on all platforms.
• Partner with People Tech for ongoing updates, input to Perf tech designs, management of cycle updates and integration, and prioritization of new requests.
• Project manage design, execution and analysis of post-Perf survey and ongoing employee pulse surveys throughout the year.
• Manage cycle post-mortems, including trend analysis, and owning updates to craft and team functioning.
• This role will also help us develop, document, and detail standard processes across the program, including managing our knowledge base, ensuring key process understanding across our SME teams, and improving data management.
• Minimum 4+ years of experience in program/project management.
• 5+ years of demonstrated ability in scalable program/ project management.
• Experience delivering global programs.
• Experience in designing large-scale program processes.
• Ability to distill large amounts of information into a straightforward plan.
• Experience with identifying, managing and influencing partners at various levels across the org.
• Experience developing and owning detailed operational processes.
• Hands-on familiarity with tools and practices for project management and stakeholder management.
• Experience working on Performance Management programs or in Organization Development.
• Comfort working in a global and matrixed environment.
• Critical and creative thinking.
• Agile and design thinking skills preferred.
• Passionate about Uber!
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).