About the Role
You'll be playing a lead role in building out Uber's next multi-billion-dollar businesses. As we expand from the delivery of restaurant-prepared food to grocery, convenience, alcohol, and beyond, you will be responsible for driving consumer growth across our new delivery verticals all over the world. In this role, you will be defining the product strategy for how we acquire, engage, and retain customers for these new businesses, whether through enabling the millions of ridesharing and restaurant delivery customers today or expanding Uber's footprint across untapped populations. You will play a major part in shaping Uber's cross-platform strategy and redefining what Uber means to the world as we strive to become the one-stop-shop for the local delivery of everything.
In this role, you will be working with a broad set of cross-functional stake holders across business development, operations, data science, design, engineering, marketing, and more.
What You'll Do
We are just in the beginning stages of the new verticals world, and the potential opportunities are vast and uncharted. In this role, you will:
• Own the consumer growth strategy and customer lifecycle for our new delivery verticals.
• Define our cross-platform growth strategy to catalyze our new businesses via Uber's existing customer base.
• Build and optimize product and marketing channels for customer growth.
• Partner with other product teams at Uber to maximize the reach and impact of our technology.
• Support our business acceleration efforts via first and third-party integrations.
• Minimum 5+ years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them -- and you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished
• Customer obsession - You are passionate about building amazing customer experiences. You enjoy tackling complex product challenges and simplifying them to avoid making them our users and partner's problems
• Analytical chops - You live and breathe data. You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to wield it but also where it can lead you astray.
• Technically proficient - you have collaborated with engineers in developing the technical architecture of the products you have built.
• Strategic - you can craft a coherent product vision, multi-year strategy and quarterly roadmap that your team and the business rallies behind.
• Business-minded - you are passionate about building businesses, not features. You not only own the user metrics but also own and optimize business performance metrics.
• Experience building consumer products.
• Experience growing products from 0 to 1 to 100.
• Experience in the grocery, retail, CPG, or e-commerce industry.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).