|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role
We are looking for an inventive and action driven CPG Sales & Account Manager to focus on growing our partnerships with large brands in Mexico!
In our role you will be responsible for owning the relationship with some of our key brands, and driving jointly with our Strategic Initiatives team, the go-to-market strategy, sales cycle and upsell of product, services and new business opportunities!
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with multiple teams across Mexico and LATAM!
The ideal candidate must have experience leading E2E commercial processes, project management activities, and a track record of developing and implementing new business opportunities and deal - making across B2B segments. You must have a self-starter spirit and a natural customer obsession.
This exciting opportunity will require to balance short-term needs and long-term investments across multiple regions; having a collaborative, process-driven, and decisive working style, and acting as a true owner of this business segment.
What You'll Do
• Lead the growth of large brands in Mexico, through corporate level agreements
• Framework and management strategy for brands - adapt & enforce at a local level
• Be responsible for the sales cycle from outreach to full rollout; engage and align effectively in meetings with prospects, actively listen to understand business objectives and challenges
• Development and implementation of JBP/ yearly plans with brands and align on goals and priorities internally and externally
• Drive business cadence for Monthly / Quarterly Business Reviews & weekly / bi-weekly touch points
• Build and develop the community of teams focused in brand segments, promote collaboration, standard methodologies and accountability
What You'll Need
• A minimum of 3 years working in sales/account management and cross-functionally with marketing, product, and operations
• Experience in B2B high growth companies with a track record of sales, performance and leadership in account acquisition, retention and business development. We also value candidates with experience developing impactful partnerships
• Excellent communication skills, as well as stakeholder management and data analysis
• Passionate about building links and experience with cross functional and multicultural partnerships and driving through impact and influence.
• Great English proficiency
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.