About the Role
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber interacts with customers around the globe. We're looking for an EMEA Senior Tools Excellence Manager to contribute to Uber's goal of providing a world-class customer experience in one of our fastest growing and most dynamic regions globally!
You will be responsible for leading our agent tooling roadmap; partnering with the Customer Obsession engineering team to prioritise new features and monitoring the agent experience with our tools. This will also include reporting on tooling performance, supporting tooling outages and concerns, and gathering and raising insights for tooling improvement.
As this is an entirely new program within EMEA CommOps, the successful candidate will need to be capable of launching a new EMEA program from scratch and demonstrate a proven track record of turning a new program into an established pillar in an organisation! The ability to build a vision and strategy, execute autonomously, and persuade and engage partners/stakeholders of all levels (Leadership to frontline agents) is a must.
What You'll Need:
• Minimum 7 years of tooling management (preference for agent tooling), process optimisation and/or program management in a customer support environment
• Relevant degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
• Passion for data analysis and the ability to drive quality improvement, process improvement, and tool enhancements
• Excellent project management skills (certification a plus) and proven ability to execute and deliver to a high standard
• Experience with large-scale tooling systems
• Comfortable working with ambiguity in constantly evolving environment
• Detail and process oriented, demonstrating a high degree of diligence and accountability
• Comfortable dealing with stakeholders from various functions and aligning their recommendations into a strong action plan
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive in thinking about the bigger picture and how we can improve as a team and company
• Creative mindset that enjoys experimentation and is willing to take bold bets
• Being a team player is a MUST!
What You'll Do:
• Lead the program strategy and broader conversations around agent tooling and the agent experience
• Become the SME on all agent tooling used within Uber CommOps
• Engage with partners of all levels to ensure your strategy is understood and adopted
• Manage the backend routing of our agent support queues and be able to consult stakeholders on the best routing strategy for their needs
• Optimise workflows with strong understanding of design architecture
• Work with Engineering to document and interpret tooling data to identify areas of improvement for agent efficiency
• Build and improve data pipelines and scalable dashboards
• Write queries, perform data analysis and develop new metrics to track user engagement and optimisation opportunities for tooling
• Create, improve and automate reporting methods through an understanding of databases, data relationships and integrity
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.