|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role
The Territory Account Manager drives business growth and innovation by managing a high value and selection critical portfolio of restaurant partners. The ideal candidate will be able to scale efforts that achieves an expansion of both our business and theirs in mutually beneficial ways. A successful Customer Success Manager deeply understands our restaurant partners; builds strong relationships with decision makers and influencers throughout the organisation; and effectively identifies and exploits opportunities to improve core business metrics for our restaurants and for Uber Eats.
What Will You Do
• As a Territory Account Manager, you will be in charge of developing Uber Eats in specific areas and/or cities, both on the topline (orders and clients growth) and bottom line (average basket), with a strong focus on the restaurant dimension. You'll have to drive business performance in your Area.
• You will identify key restaurants to acquire to keep enriching the selection already available on Uber Eats, and coordinate with our dedicated sales team to make sure you close the deal. You'll have to build the best restaurant offering
• You will create long-term relationships with the most important restaurant accounts in your area, ultimately maximizing their financials, marketing efforts, engagement and satisfaction. You'll be a key influence in their delivery business
• Finally, you will acquire an extensive knowledge of the area and cities to identify further options to keep developing Uber Eats (opening hours extension, new suburbs to cover...)
• Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product
What You'll Need
• 1-3 year(s) experience in a sales / account management role
• Ability to take initiatives and easily adapt to constantly-changing work environments.
• Desire to work with top restaurants and building a business together
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs
• Highly autonomous - able to work with minimal oversight
• Willingness to be proactive and create positive and lasting relationships with our restaurant partners, bringing them added value and helping them to reach their potential on Uber Eats
• A Rigorous mindset allowing to become a trusted business partner for the restaurants using the Uber Eats app
• Ability to compute number and land on a data-based strategy
• Relationship management experience preferred; we will consider a range of backgrounds
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.