About the Role
The Key account manager role is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact through growth and optimization of the courier population on the Uber Eats platform. This role calls for a combination of strong interpersonal ability, strategic and structured thinking, resourcefulness and strong execution to work alongside the team of Courier Operations.
The Key Account Operations Manager works with strategic Partner accounts to grow their business and will need to develop robust and streamlined processes to attract, convert, engage and retain partner-drivers facing a multitude of complex needs and bottlenecks. On the other hand, a Junior Key account manager of the team will support in the execution and problem-solving of the day-to-day operations of our Partner accounts. Both roles also call for highly adaptable profiles that are keen to take on different issues and will demonstrate ability to push new initiatives, positively challenge the existing and make the role what they want it to be.
What You Will Do
• Owning the communication between Uber Eats and Strategic Partners
• Effectively communicating the work needs from the Junior Key Account Manager and liaise with the Courier Ops team
• Process development
• Overseeing and creating the right tools and processes for the most efficient monitoring of the onboarding and offboarding process of courier partners from the Partner base
• Developing processes for issue identification and resolution on operations \"quick wins\" and communicate / escalate structural issues to the Courier Ops with a proposed plan of action
• Liaising between the Partner and the Courier Ops team the forecasted supply needs and Partner required actions to meet the forecasts (e.g. need to decrease supply in a spedic market)
• Using the tools provided by the Courier Ops team, analyze and provide constant feedback on the parner's performance to both the Courier Ops team and the Partner
• Proactively independently structure and run analysis on potential identified business improvements
• Speed, resourcefulness, and go getter attitude
• Uber is committed to constant improvement. You're excited to help create a product with value.
• Team work
• The Key Account manager has constant contact with several internal stakeholders. The ability to work as a team player is key to succeed in this role
What You'll Need
• 2+ years of experience of account management or strategy work in a large business, or of growing a startup.
• Excellent communication skills
• Successful track record in account management
• High adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly.
• Speed, resourcefulness, and go getter attitude - Uber is committed to constant improvement. You're excited to help create a product with value.
• Curious and eager to learn - you are interested in all things and can build up skills and knowledge very fast to become a recognized subject matter expert amongst your peers
• Emotional IQ - you deal with partners with no problem.
• Flexible and forward thinking - we need someone sharp and eager to play with different models to help us scale.
• Self-starter and collaborative leader. Everywhere you go, you can't help but mobilize people, build things, resolve problems, get into the details, go above and beyond, and draw out the best in people. You are a doer and motivator of others.
• Fluent in Spanish and English
• SQL skills (ability to write queries and understand already existing ones) is a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.