About the Role
Our Executive Assistants team partners with Uber's leadership to provide sophisticated administrative and operational support, while also contributing to projects that help drive business priorities and strengthen team collaboration and morale.
Do you enjoy anticipating the needs of the team and tackle complex admin and operational issues before they even arise? Do you want to be a part of an outstanding EA community?
If so, see the day-to-day functions below and apply!
What You'll Do
• Handle complex calendars using Google Calendar including vetting, prioritizing, and providing recommendations
• Help ensure leader is properly prepared and on time for all meetings. Assist with the scheduling of multiple partner meetings
• Contribute to leadership meetings by taking notes and tracking action items
• Navigate a complex conference room landscape (when back in office)
• Assist with event planning and coordination for team meetings, all-hands meetings, summits, and QBRs
• Make domestic and international travel arrangements and process travel expense reports based on direction from traveler
• Draft detailed travel itineraries and provide remote assistance with logistics and travel arrangements with input from traveler, including visa processing
• Follow up and provide reminders on project deadlines, AIs, and results
• Assist with ensuring the timely review and submission of expenses
• May assist with facility/space planning logistics
• May preview and provide feedback regarding team expense reports, and assist with handling leader's or team's morale budget
• May work on other tasks and projects as assigned
What You'll Need
• Minimum 6+ years of experience
• Google calendar
• Experience supporting multiple leaders
• Excellent communication skills that help build positive relationships with both
• Internal and external partners
• Validated ability to work in a fast paced, often changing environment with
• Strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
• Handle and respect confidential information
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
Bonus Points If
• Minimum 4+ years experience supporting a VP-level leader in any sized
• Tech company experience
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize leaders' calendar with ability to make judgement calls and decisions based on rapidly shifting priorities
• Ability to take initiative and ownership over sometimes ambiguous tasks and situations with little oversight
• Experience coordinating projects
• Experience with budget management
• Experience working in a complex, matrixed and global environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.