About the Role
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to drive the execution of outstanding marketing plans and campaigns and deliver brand impact and growth for our Rides division. You will report to the Sr. Marketing Manager for South Cone and work with cross-functional partners to build the future of the brand for drivers and riders. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an exceptional team in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
Interested? Keep reading!
What You'll Do
• Build our Uber brand, for both drivers and riders, around customer insights, drawing encouragement and data from multifaceted sources and integrating them creatively
• Focus on efficient, scalable, demand-generating marketing efforts that can be replicated in multiple cities/markets
• Based on Uber's global marketing strategy, adapt, localize, and/or amplify initiatives to align with our regional strategy, taking into account local specifics and culture
• Identify uniquely local marketing opportunities aligned with business priorities (major events, partnerships, seasonal moments, etc) and deliver campaigns against them
• Provide general and Uber-specific state of the market assessments and report back with in-market feedback and insights
What You'll Need
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a proven track record in quantitative fields
• Minimum 6+ years in consumer marketing or related experience with a successful record of delivering work with measurable business results on time and on budget.
• Proficiency in English/Spanish
• Curiosity and creativity. You're full of fresh ideas to generate user growth and promote the brand.
• Structured problem solver with project management skills and attention to detail
• Good written communication skills and the ability to bring to life the Uber brand in a way that is both consistent with our global brand positioning but also meaningful to local culture and customs
• A strong customer-centric mentality - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.