Our Operations teams work where Uber's digital technology meets the real world. Around the globe, Strategy and Planning teams serve their mega-region through strategic guidance, thought leadership, and analytical excellence. We consistently evaluate Uber's business strategy and work to drive governance and accountability in concert with our cross-functional partners.
About the Role
As we are building out our Sales Strategic Planning & Analytics (SP&A) team to scale the Uber Eats business in EMEA, we are looking for an Sales SP&A Associate to manage Pre-Sales initiatives: Total Addressable Market (TAM) analysis, lead generation, sales campaign optimisation, marketing automations, etc.
In this role, you will set the strategic direction for Pre-Sales, perform data-driven analysis, build and implement solutions to scale the acquisition of Merchants onto the Uber platform.
The ideal candidate for this role should have strong technical & analytical skills, experience working through complex problems, and the ability to act on your insights by implementing a mix of technical and process-based solutions. You also have solid stakeholder management skills to build strong relationships with Sales Leaders based in markets across EMEA.
What You'll Do
• Lead the Pre-Sales scope to drive merchant acquisition efforts, improve lead data quality, and lower costs
• Run a data-driven approach to find opportunities for improvement and align on priorities with partners to develop a prioritized roadmap
• Understand current state business processes across EMEA and work with cross-functional partners to develop solutions for improvement
• Deliver scaled processes and tech solutions to optimize acquisition flows, whilst proactively communicating to partners to ensure successful implementations
• Provide leadership with accurate reporting on program effectiveness, trends on front-line manager/user experience, and analysis to inform potential process/systems improvements
• A minimum of 4 years of experience working in consulting, analytics, sales operations, or program management
• Experience with sales processes such as lead generation and customer acquisition
• Experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC)
• Experience in B2B sales environment
• Experience with Python or R
• Strong Gsheets/Excel and SQL/querying skills
• Excellent problem solving skills - approaches problem solving in a principled way and combines qualitative and quantitative analysis in decision making
• Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and process automation & standardization
• Excellent written and verbal communicator to technical and non-technical audiences
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.