|Category||People & Places|
About the Role
We're looking for a talented recruiter to join our EMEA team. In this role, you'll partner with hiring managers across our dynamic Customer Operations division across EMEA.
What You'll Do
• Manage end-to-end recruiting process including: sourcing, candidate assessment and management, offer recommendations, negotiation and closing candidates
• Develop and implement effective sourcing strategies that deliver strong and diverse talent for current and future needs
• Manage hiring manager expectations and develop processes around interviewing
• Work closely with our team to improve existing programs and develop an innovative strategy around finding top talent
• Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
• A minimum of 4 years of full cycle recruitment
• Experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment
• You're based or willing to relocate to Amsterdam
• Professional proficiency in English
• Creative, solutions-driven mindset
• Experience sourcing passive candidates
• Ability to utilise data to influence the business and backup recruiting goals
About the Team
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. Our Talent Acquisition teams find, attract, and hire the world's greatest minds to join Uber.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.