|Category||Sales & Account Management|
UberEats has been a market leader in Online Food Delivery for the past 5 years, and now, as consumers and restaurants' needs continue to evolve, our restaurant proposition is evolving also. We are playing a role in helping restaurants through the digitalisation of their industry, consulting with them on how to embrace digital transformation, and maximise it for their business.
The Enterprise Associate Account Executive is responsible for acquiring new restaurant groups onto the Uber Eats platform. Building critical relationships across the industry to unlock new partnerships or opportunities for Uber is a critical part of the role. This is a critical role in Uber's continued growth across Australia and New Zealand, and is perfect for a strategic hunter looking for their next challenge.
How will I have an impact?
What you do in this role will have a real, genuine impact on the growth of our business. Whether it's building strong strategic relationships and creating new revenue opportunities for our restaurant partners, or being the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders and advocating on their behalf.
We are always innovating and as we introduce additional products like dine-in, direct delivery and a suite of marketing tech solutions, our restaurant teams are responsible for ensuring all of our partners are empowered to succeed and grow.
What does a 'day in the life' look like?
• Lead deal management for a book of ANZ's high value and high potential restaurant partners
• Own the full acquisition cycle of ANZ's highest priority Enterprise restaurant partners including early life cycle following launch
• Achieve revenue growth targets for your partners and ensure high retention by driving mutual business value
• Source and qualify new revenue streams for Uber Eats through market research and industry engagement
• Be the voice of the acquisition team to internal stakeholders - translate their needs and advocate on their behalf
• Understand the stakeholder landscape and ensure we have strong relationships throughout our industry. Represent Uber at relevant events at national and local levels
• Project management and organisational skills. Experience working cross-functionally strongly preferred. Marketing experience is a plus.
What's in it for me?
One of our proudest people programs is the career development and mobility we offer our employees. So if your personal goal is to become a subject matter expert, experience different roles and teams, expand on your skill set, or relocate to another location (within APAC or Uber globally) you are in the driver's seat & we are here to support you.
Oh, did we mention that the benefits on offer are pretty awesome too? From generous paid leave, to monthly Uber credits, health insurance and wellbeing allowance + lots more! - we'll have something that'll be of interest and support the 'whole you'. Check out our benefits page to find out more - [https://www.uber.com/us/en/careers/benefits/](https://www.uber.com/us/en/careers/benefits/)
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.