About the Role
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Lifecycle CRM leader who can scale our earner CRM programs to the next level! In this role, you will lead a group of CRM Lifecycle Marketers with the goal of increasing revenue from our core rider segments.
What You'll Do
• Lead & develop a team of highly effective lifecycle marketers to launch and optimize lifecycle programs that increase engagement with our earner base.
• Advocate for lifecycle marketing priorities with metrics, design and product teams; define data requirements and induct behavioral data into the marketing automation solutions.
• Build structures, process, and guidance for working with marketing, creative, metrics/data science and operation teams.
• Partner with the product management and engineering team in the continuous improvement of Uber's CRM technology, tools and processes. Support product definition and development of portfolio of tools to deliver short term business impact and scalable long term high impact marketing programs.
• Work closely with Analytics/Data Science on measurement frameworks, test design, planning, and analysis.
• Work with our deployment, content and creative teams to design and launch complex automated campaigns using our internal and external tools.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to build best in class CRM marketing campaigns.
• Lead a team of high performing CRM professionals to drive operational excellence and business impact.
• Bachelor's degree
• 7+ years of CRM marketing experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with a history of effectively leading teams of experienced marketers, serving multiple regions.
• 5 years of experience motivating and leading a team of CRM professionals to deliver top quality campaigns that deliver lift to key business metrics.
• Experience managing multiple high level stakeholders in order to remove structural roadblocks in implementing a centralized CRM strategy.
• Familiarity and passion for data-driven lifecycle marketing, customer marketing and retention, and testing frameworks at scale.
• Technical understanding of marketing and analytics technologies.
• A strong marketing vision with the ability to incorporate high level marketing strategies into each and every marketing touchpoint.
• Experience running both rapid and incrementality tests.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).