Our Operations teams work where Uber's digital technology meets the real world. We are the local eyes on Uber's operations team, and own city-specific business outcomes and bridge our overall business strategy with local needs. We ensure complex, business-critical compliance work is done in a high-quality way and champion the core Uber experience in our cities.
About the Role
The Enterprise Partnerships Manager role is an extraordinary opportunity to improve your commercial, analytics, and business development skills working with a growing base of Large Restaurants (Key Accounts, Chains) and fueling Uber Eats growth.
You will work with Uber Eats operations, sales, growth, marketing, and other different teams to plan, execute and review our strategy targets within a portfolio of Key Enterprise Accounts, making our platform the first option by differentiation.
Some everyday tasks in the position include developing and implementing account plans, budget management, planning, monthly results presentations, expansions, contract renewals, analysis, and engagement efforts that will increase partner happiness and retention.
Your primary focus will be to keep in touch and follow up with Key Accounts to implement plans that will ultimately grow the business while acting with integrity and operational excellence.
What You'll Do:
• Account Management: Be the main point of contact at HQ level for your Enterprise accounts. You will create long-term relationships with our key accounts, ultimately maximizing their financials, marketing efforts, engagement and satisfaction. You'll be a key influence in their delivery business.
• Growth: Develop plans in conjunction with our Enterprise accounts to grow their business through adding locations (i.e. locations deployment, expansion support), experimenting with new business models (eg. dark kitchens) or growing same-location sales (eg. effective marketing, menu optimisation).
• Analysis: We quantify everything we do. You'd utilise data-driven decision making to understand the performance of initiatives to ensure we are effectively prioritising those with the highest return on investment.
• Commercial Management: Lead commercial discussions with our Enterprise partners to build sustainable long-term partnerships.
• Partner with internal teams: Work closely with our stakeholders in internal teams both in France (e.g. local Account Managers) and globally (eg. Product, Support, Courier Operations) to drive nationwide actions on your Enterprise accounts, solve problems and ensure that feedback received is utilised in improving our product and operations.
• Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats' mission, brand, and product.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in operations management/sales/business development work in a large business or growing a startup
• Fluency in both Dutch and English
• Great project manager who can develop meticulously detailed critical metric improvement plans in collaboration with enterprise partners and then deliver them to plan regardless of any surprises or ambiguity along the way.
• Rigorous attitude: Sound commercial judgment through analytical thinking to assess partner performance and financial viability. Advanced excel modelling skill necessary, SQL knowledge advantageous.
• Highly autonomous & proactive: able to work with minimal oversight, and to move forward from issues management to push growth initiatives and projects that will add value to our partners and help them fulfill their potential on Uber Eats. You are able to take initiatives and easily adapt to a constantly-changing work environment.
• Ability to build strong relationships with external partners as well as internal stakeholders, supported by good communication and interpersonal skills.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.