About the Role
• Tell Uber's story in India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka to media, bloggers, analysts and influencers, showcasing our product, safety innovations and partnerships.
• Build and maintain Uber's reputation in the three markets
• Work closely with policy, marketing and other teams on projects that highlight our role in the future of mobility, the future of work and sustainability
What You'll do:
• Drive positive and accurate coverage of Uber in media across South Asia: its products, partnerships, initiatives, engineering centers and corporate reputation
• Manage a team of communication professionals driving proactive and reactive comms, creating a supportive and collaborative atmosphere that enables everyone to do their best work
• Identify thought leadership and media opportunities for business and other leaders, making sure spokespeople are prepared
• Effectively manage team budget
• Maintain relationships with key media outlets, and keep on top of media trends that impact how we best tell our story
• Work closely with APAC Comms and SF Comms to ensure alignment and maintain visibility into comms work, business updates and country issues
What you'll need:
• 15+ years experience in a communications field (in house, agency and/or journalism)
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• 5+ years of Experience managing a team
Bonus points if:
• Tech or mobility background
• Experience in policy comms at a senior level
• Relevant advanced degree
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.