About the Role
This is an opportunity to be part of Uber's Global CRM team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a growing team that's responsible for delivering communications and making an impact every day.
As a CRM Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution for communications to millions of Uber users earning on our platform globally, via owned digital channels. You will work closely with various partners to ensure we deliver an impactful message, to the appropriate audience, at the right time. You will also drive experimentation and be responsible for reporting the results of your campaigns to partners and leadership.
What You'll Do
• Partner with cross-functional teams across the organization to develop and execute on a CRM specific strategy, roadmap, and plan to deliver impact for the delivery business.
• Partner with deployment, content, and creative teams to design and launch campaigns using internal and external tools / tech.
• Responsible for developing and executing end-to-end CRM engagement and conversions.
• Act as a key partner to the business as the voice of the customer and CRM professional
• Work closely with Analytics and Data Science on measurement frameworks, test design, planning, and analysis.
• Establish, report on, and improve critical metrics for all campaigns / communications.
• Collaborate with data science, market research & marketing analytics teams to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing
• Play-booking and documentation, keeping in mind that the findings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world
• A Bachelor's degree
• At least 4 years of CRM marketing experience
• Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis
• Experience in running incentives and promotional campaigns
• Experience managing multiple stakeholders in order to remove structural roadblocks in implementing and delivering on a Marketing / CRM roadmap and plan.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
• A self-starter, ready to embrace chances to create an impact
• Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution
• Understanding of marketing and analytics technologies
• Familiarity and passion for data-driven digital marketing, customer marketing and retention, and testing frameworks at scale.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).