|Category||Sales & Account Management|
About the Role
The Franchise Associate Partner Manager, Regional role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills and abilities to expand the number of franchise restaurants that work with Eats. We are looking for someone who is natural at selling; quick to adapt; organized, and enjoys negotiating to bring more restaurant partners to Eats. Your primary focus will be driving acquisition and expansion on regional franchised local favorites. You'll leverage your innate tenacity while emailing, cold-calling, and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success. There are a lot of opportunities to vocalize and own projects that'll make an impact on this team!
What You'll Do
• Use prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with restaurants
• Drive expansion of existing clients as well as generating new business
• Communicate constantly with prospects via email and phone
• Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
• Clearly communicate the value of Uber and its newest products to prospects
• Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
• Work closely and cross-functionally with other teams to develop acquisition and expansion strategy on key accounts and territories.
• Partner with internal counterparts (business development, onboarding and account management teams) to smoothly activate the best restaurants
• Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
• Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product pre and post-sale
• Minimum of 3 years of full-cycle sales experience in a high growth environment.
• Exceptional listening, communication, and organizational skills
• Proven ability to multi-task and follow-through while paying strict attention to detail
• Coachable, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to the improvement of your craft
• A genuine interest in being customer-obsessed for our restaurant partners
• An infectiously positive drive to win; determination
• Restaurant industry or hospitality experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).