About the Role
At Uber, customer support is more than just answering questions. It's about using the information customers give us as insights to help Uber grow. Moreover, providing amazing support that establishes trust within our community - riders, driver partners, Groceries customers and delivery partners - are at the center of the Uber customer experience. Community Operations (CommOps) is obsessed with providing the highest quality service, in the smartest way. And for Uber to continue its growth and success in the ever-changing environment, we need to be able to not only scale, but also constantly enhance our support operations.
The Program Leader for Groceries support and strategy sits within our Global Service Design org. This role will work with various teams in CommOps and Product across Uber and Cornershop teams to shape the ways we interact with our grocery customers, globally. This involves understanding the customer experience for each trip or order and customer journey on either platform end to end. As a program manager, you will take an active role in the formation of support strategy for the vertical and lead work streams/programs to execute on the aligned strategy.
What You'll Do:
• Help craft Uber's customer experience strategy and support for the future for the Groceries vertical
• Help identify operational gaps and improve or pioneer processes to drive efficiency across support operations
• Develop in-depth understanding of customer experience by incorporating quantitative and qualitative insights
• Develop executive-level communications and presentations for Uber's leadership
• Run analysis and develop strategic insights in globe-spanning projects to enable Uber's leadership decision-making
• Collaborate within the team and other functional teams across regions to consolidate different viewpoints, clarify problem statements, identify strategy, and develop high-impact solutions
• Lead alignment with other functional teams, globally, to implement short-term solutions in a timely manner while elaborating on the long-term, evolving strategy
• Minimum 7 years of experience in consulting, corporate strategy, or similar fields
• Bachelor's Degree in business, economics, or other similar fields
• B2B experience
• MBA or advanced degree
• Experience using SQL in a professional capacity
• Experience using business intelligence tools like Tableau
• Experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
• Strong program management skills with superior organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
• Advanced Excel/data management skills
• Advanced written, verbal, and visual communication skills - you have the proven track record to influence and drive consensus with varying audiences and levels of an organization
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).