|Category||People & Places|
Our Policy, Communications, and Marketing teams focus on Uber's relationships with earners, riders, the media, and the cities we operate in. We're on the front lines of our business priorities, and our EAs regularly interact cross-functionally across teams within Uber, and with key external stakeholders. Uber is in the news on a near-daily basis and surrounds us in our daily life, making our Policy, Communications, and Marketing work very tangible and rewarding.
About the Role
Uber is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant Business Partner (EABP) to support its Senior Vice President of Policy, Communications and Marketing. Based in San Francisco this role is critical to the success of our global organization and works in close partnership with policy, communications and marketing leadership and other cross-functional stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for this role will act as partner to the Senior Vice President of Policy, Communications and Marketing, managing schedules and logistics, prioritizing time and assisting with communications and operations on the team. With a keen eye for detail and able to calmly balance competing priorities, they will provide day-to-day administrative support and help to increase the SVP's efficiency. From managing calendars, handling confidential requests and organizing team events, the ideal candidate will proactively solve problems, have a can-do attitude and thrive in fast-paced environments.
What You'll Do
• Provide proactive and strategic administrative partnership to executive leadership
• Manage complex, rapidly shifting calendars with minimal guidance, making recommendations to prioritize and optimize leader's time
• Sophisticated end-to-end meeting management
• End-to-end event planning and logistics, including all-hands, summits, team events and Executive Leadership meetings
• Coordinates frequent and complex domestic and international travel, including managing on the ground logistics
• Partner with Chief of Staff on project management including implementing project timelines, and holding team accountable to AI's and deliverables
• Manage executive's participation, membership, and speaking engagements in external global marketing industry groups
Team expense, PO and morale budget management
• Act as a Sub-Lead for the EABP team within the org, partnering with the Lead EABP on resourcing and development of other EABP professionals as well as upholding standards and guidelines for team-wide administrative efforts
• Partners with recruiting to manage EABP hiring process
• Facilitates EABP Professional team meetings
• Secures on-boarding coverage for new leaders
• Minimum 6+ years of administrative experience working with Senior Executive Leadership, including C-level support for Sr. EABP I
• Minimum 8+ years of administrative experience working with Senior Executive Leadership, including C-Level support for Sr. EABP II
• Minimum 6 years experience working with Senior Executive Leadership in a global company for Sr. EABP I
• Minimum 6 years experience working with C-level executives in a global tech company for Sr. EABP I
• Minimum 8 years experience working with Senior Executive Leadership in a global company for Sr. EABP II
• Minimum 8 years experience working with C-level executives in a global tech company for Sr. EABP II
• Experience leading a team of other administrative support staff
• Very strong technical capability in Google calendar and Google Suite
• Previous experience working with senior leadership in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
• Experience working in a technical environment preferred
• Demonstrated ability to structure calendar cadence to support long-term business objectives
• Ability to pivot and respond to rapidly shifting priorities
• Ability to navigate ambiguity
• Strong collaboration and teamwork experience
• Strong relationship management skills with ability to build and maintain a strong internal network within the company
• Experience in end-to-end project management with proven track record of meeting deadlines
• Strong, concise and clear communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs and identify opportunities to add value
• Demonstrates optimism, respects others and works well in a team
• Experience implementing new processes to optimize leaders' time
• Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
• Experience with complex travel and logistics
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).