About the Role
As part of the Americas Performance Marketing team, you'll be responsible for everything related to Performance Marketing in Latin American markets for Uber's Mobility business. You'll have a deep understanding of regional priorities and challenges; along with expertise in performance marketing. You'll be the main point of contact within the region for Marketing and Operations teams, and work hand-in-hand with them to identify the local challenges and opportunities to shape the best Performance Marketing response.
What You'll Do
• Be a key knowledge leader in the local business - input local context, including the legislative environment, into global marketing communications and campaigns
• Work with marketing and operations teams to understand the challenges faced by the local business, and help develop scalable, regional projects to address these challenges.
• Lead all aspects of Performance Marketing activity for LATAM; collaborate with global teams to execute and deliver projects and campaigns.
• Analyse consumer patterns such as app download trends, conversion rate and competitor analysis to understand the efficiency of media investment and advise on strategy.
• Help plan and prioritise key marketing tactics across global teams and countries, to improve country growth, revenue and efficiency targets.
• Build stakeholder trust between the global performance marketing org and local teams
• Advise on marketing tactics (promo, creative message) to be used in ads.
• Assist with the localization / translation process of ad copies, creative etc. of local marketing, and act as a quality control for global programs that are localised.
• Strong understanding of all major performance marketing channels including Programmatic Display, UAC and local channels, as well as of digital marketing platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, DV360 etc.)
• Strong understanding of marketing channel attribution, measurement frameworks, and key business and channel metrics.
• Excellent communication, stakeholder management and organization skills. You will be required to work with a variety of stakeholders and teams of varying technical ability, and across a range of projects.
• Ability to analyse and structure data, turn data into insights, and insights into actions that assist senior management and other stakeholders with decision making
• Strong Excel / data skills
• English Required
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.