About the Role:
Trucks move everything you buy, why shouldn't booking a truck be as magical as booking an Uber? Uber Freight is seeking a Fleet Solutions Manager to help break down barriers for large fleets when booking with Uber Freight. Decision making is complicated, and we want to help meet carriers where they are. As an IC Fleet Solutions Manager, you will push technical integrations forward, manage relationships, and strategize and we build on our growing suite of products.
What You'll Do:
• Manage large fleet integration pipelines
• Organize and communicate next steps and expectations both internally and externally
• Strategize with leadership on iterations to products
• Build strong relationships and navigate through complex external organizations to drive partnerships forward
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Management, Fleet Management, Supply Chain Management or Freight Sales
• Bachelor's degree required
• Advanced understanding of supply chain technology landscape, specifically transportation management systems, competitive nature of trucking, and relationship management
• Strong stakeholder management experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate skills in Excel, SQL, CRM (Salesforce) are a plus
• Masters in Supply Chain Management or MBA
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).