About the Role
Account Managers are responsible for the oversight of day-to-day tactical activities of a customer or group of customers, and carry the objective to seek out and execute on opportunities to grow business. They are tasked with the detailed execution of every customer transaction and are continually collaborating with partners across the organization to improve service on their accounts, streamline processes, grow business, and elevate the shipper experience.
What You'll Do
• Develop process and system improvements to continually raise the bar of execution
• Participate in the development, implementation, and automation of critical business processes and tools to record the sales process, forecasting, pipeline management, and performance metrics
• Work with customers to continually seek new solutions for their logistics challenges
• Handle any issues that come up in the normal operation of freight movement
• Be able to speak to core operational and growth metrics with the management team
• Serve as a partner to our sales team anticipating challenges and presenting solutions to support Uber Freight's business objectives
• Be inventive, creative, and get things done
• Bachelors Degree
• 2+ years of equivalent experience focused on process and operational improvement
• Proven experience in supply chain or logistics
• Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems under pressure
• An innovative mindset focused on doing things better, faster, more efficiently
• Ability to collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of customers, transportation partners, and internal partners
• Passion for the service needs of our customers and transportation partners
• Strong analytical and critical thinking ability
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).