About the Role
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners--our community--is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. The Global Support Operations team is committed to building an efficient network that provides our community with a seamless, prompt, and complete resolution to their concerns - every time.
The Workforce Management Program Leader will own the US&C Workforce Program Managers and collaborate with Vendor Managers, Global Support Operations, and other Community Operations partners to focus on operational excellence across our BPO (outsourced center) & COE (internal center) network by leading long-term forecasting & planning across the region. This is an opportunity to help build WFM processes from the ground up, drive continuous improvement, and dig deep into the captivating and complex field of Uber support.
• Super pumped. You are passionate about Uber and our mission, passionate about solutions, and love getting into the weeds on any and all issues.
• Data-driven and analytical. We run our business on facts and data. You are intellectually inquisitive and are capable and down to dive both a mile deep and wide when needed.
• Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate. You have the ability to self-serve, get the data and tell the story.
• Action-oriented. You have a strong bias for action, and can effectively balance the tension between swift execution, high quality work product, and long-term critical thinking.
• Hustle. You are creative and can meet goals with limited time and resources.
• Excellent Communicator. You can distill complicated information into easy, understandable summaries to help keep our partners in the loop and informed.
What You'll Do
• Lead and develop a team of Workforce Program Managers & Forecast Process Specialists to produce accurate long-term contact forecasts and achieve service level and efficiency targets across our BPO network
• Keep key internal partners informed regarding performance for their region, and be the go-to POC for outsourced support for our Community Operations partners. Invest in partner relationships to build strong collaboration
• Develop processes and build infrastructure for workforce management operational excellence
• Work with vendors to help flag operational challenges and find solutions within Uber to help them succeed
• Identify trends and areas of improvement for vendor performance and implement processes to streamline the outputs
• Investigate operational issues as needed and find scalable solutions, working cross-functionally with the appropriate teams
• Provide analysis and recommendations to improve service levels and efficiency
• Identify improvement opportunities in current processes, analyse set up, propose solutions
• Support financial analytics and planning for BPO partners
• Review and enhance existing reports based on evolving business requirements
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of working in customer service, investment banking, consulting, analytical or related experience; high-growth analytics or operations experience
• 3+ years of people leadership experience
• 3+ years of workforce management or forecasting experience
• Graduate degree
• Customer-centric focus with proven success in problem solving, teamwork, adaptability, planning, decision making, and data analysis.
• Self-starter attitude
• SQL experience
• Process improvement certification
• Proven track record in project management
• Prior experience with Workforce Management software (e.g., NICE, IEX, Aspect, etc.)
• Specialist in analytics (Google Suite or Excel)
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).