Our Senior Manager of Money Operations will own the support centered around Billing Operations (AR, AP, Credit, Risk, Fraud, Accessoricals) for our shippers and carriers across the Uber Freight as well as the technical product roadmap for the systems and tools that power our financial operations.
As the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for building and directing the team that onboards, manages, engages, and supports our shipper and carrier partners ensuring the successful billing and payment of every load within the Uber Freight platform. Your team will also manage the relationships with our Uber financial teams, ensuring the proper recording and reconciliation of all transactions.
The ideal candidate has built and led high performing operational teams (20+), is strategic, highly operational and entrepreneurial, obsessed with empowering our shippers and carriers and delivering the best possible experience for our partners. They are motivated by building the future, are a proven operator, can dig deep into the data to solve operational issues, are always driving small improvements in process, hustles, inspires, and thrives on making something from nothing.
What You'll Do:
• Lead a team of +19 program managers and support personnel across Dallas, San Francisco and Chicago.
• Design and Develop AR/ AP/Credit/Risk/ Fraud programs and processes in support of new and existing lines of business.
• Oversee all Audit functions and responsibilities for Uber Freight to ensure SOX compliance.
• Own our service targets for Money Operations and be accountable for the quality of service we provide our customers.
• Drive forward the future vision of Uber Freight with our product team and help sell that vision to our partners.
• Own the automation initiatives of the Money team and the utilization of our technology by our partners.
• Hire and develop the best possible account operations team.
• Develop a culture of continuous improvement to continually raise the bar of execution.
• Manage any issues that come up in the normal operation of freight.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 10+ years of experience in a combination of freight and/or financial operations
• Masters Degree preferred
• Demonstrated ability to scale and lead a large high performing operational team
• Demonstrated ability to create something from nothing, setting strategy, architecting an organization, and setting the vision
• Demonstrated ability to influence and consult top executives on strategy
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a complex operational environment
• Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems under pressure
• Executive presence and leadership fundamentals
• Ability to collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of internal and external partners
• Analytical and critical thinking ability
• Strong communication and organization skills
• The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).