About the Role
As a Product Marketing Manager on Consumer Mobility, you will be responsible for owning the go-to-market strategy and scaling new services that bring the Uber Magic and drive step-change growth for Uber's mobility business. Working hand-in-hand with cross-functional partners across Product, Engineering, Policy, Communications, Operations, and Marketing you'll have the opportunity to build, develop, and scale comprehensive marketing strategies that scale globally. You'll be empowered to champion, build, and manage strategic initiatives that are core to specific local opportunities and needs.
What You'll Do
• Own audience insights - Synthesize consumer insights and industry perspectives on key aspects of the consumer experience; identify and prioritize user needs by deeply understanding our consumers and how our product works globally, to create impactful insights for Product teams.
• Help to craft product roadmaps, developing the positioning and messaging for new products, building go-to-market strategies, and owning the success of all products and features across the consumer mobility business.
• Drive marketing development - Oversee the creation of marketing campaigns that span the world, guiding the development of creative and engaging content that our consumers need and want. You will partner with a high-performing cross-functional team that includes counterparts in Product Management, Marketing, Product Design, Data Science, Engineering, Research, and Operations to meet shared objectives and key results.
• Spearhead experimentation - Spearhead experimentation plans across key channels and products. Partner closely with data science and marketing teams to build out roadmaps and testing strategies to drive growth through new surfaces in and out of the Uber app. Connect the dots across channels like push notifications, in-app messaging surfaces, incentives, paid, and core products to increase usage and retention of our consumers.
• Measure for impact - Working with product and marketing channels, test, iterate and measure impact campaigns have on awareness and adjust accordingly to optimize for results and critical metrics.
• Evangelize new ideas - Work with Product, PR, Policy and Ops teams to champion new initiatives and partnerships. Lead effective conversations with cross-functional alignment to build support.
• 5+ years of experience in product marketing.
• Penchant for data: You just go get the data you need and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. Ability to use data to make decisions and drive growth.
• Outstanding at market research: You're a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers, and competition better than anyone, and you integrate this information into your growth strategies.
• Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium.
• A \"builder\" personality: You're biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
• Incredible at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can make the most complex products incredibly simple for consumers to understand and you can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy. Also, can shine at copywriting.
• Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
• History of Success: A demonstrated history of quickly, yet strategically, making an impact via tailored marketing approaches and experience successfully launching products with compelling and strategic marketing campaigns.
• Excellent project management skills with a keen attention to detail.
• An awesome and optimistic attitude. We work hard, and have a blast doing it.
• Prior experience in product marketing experience in consumer tech, CPG, or consumer services is strongly preferred.
• Influential with great communication skills
• Biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier.
• Experience in planning, setting metrics, and roadmap development.
• MBA or Master's degree a plus.
• International experience a plus.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).