About the Role
Uber Eats' US & Canada Regional Marketing team connects deep, local user insight and market needs together with global strategy to advance impactful marketing programming. As a Marketing Manager on the US and Canada Eats Marketing Team, you'll play a crucial role in helping build strategic marketing plans and campaigns that drive our business forward in the US & Canada with couriers. You'll have an opportunity to own, develop, and influence our overall courier marketing strategy.
Working hand-in-hand with cross-functional regional partners across Creative, Social, Operations, Communications, Product Marketing and Brand, you'll have the opportunity to develop and scale creative campaigns that showcase the power behind delivering on the Uber Eats platform. By using data and insights, you will develop courier focused campaigns to increase acquisition, retention, and engagement for couriers nationwide.
What You'll Do
• Insight Generation & Opportunity Identification: Develop a deep understanding of the regional business, brand, and courier base to pinpoint the biggest marketing opportunities. Based on your subject matter expertise and perspective, you'll become the thought leader for our cross functional partners.
• Develop Regional Marketing Strategy: Within your focus area, you'll develop marketing strategies that are based on data & insights, relevant cultural & business context, key insights, crystal clear objectives, and deep understanding on how to measure results to prioritize the most impactful initiatives.
• Lead Regional Campaigns: Use insights to write inspiring briefs for local marketing opportunities crafted to influence, educate, and motivate couriers to sign up on the Uber Eats platform and stay engaged. You'll be responsible for defining the go-to-market plan including channel mix, creative strategy, and be responsible for optimizing the media plans based on their effectiveness. Where creative support doesn't exist, you'll need to be comfortable developing and executing content for relevant CRM channels.
• Localize Global Campaigns: Adapt, amplify, and execute global initiatives that align to the regional marketing strategy and communications calendar in a locally relevant fashion.
Campaign Management: Program lead all aspects of your campaigns to ensure operational excellence, impressive deliverable quality, and adequate stakeholder management. Evaluate campaigns using a data-first approach, optimizing along the way to ensure success against our goals, improve retention and engagement, and ultimately drive results.
• 8+ years of generalist marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment
• Passion for culture and community building - you have a pulse on trends and how to connect with consumers in a meaningful, authentic way.
• A people person - comfortable building relationships across the business influencing cross functional partners.
• Proven results - you have a track record of driving meaningful business results through marketing.
• A strong customer-centric approach - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand.
• Bias for action - you're comfortable taking the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and flex
• Strategic mentality - you have natural creative and strategic instincts with an ability to come up with and execute against forward-thinking ideas that connect to brand and business priorities.
• Cross Functional experience - you've worked across Creative, Social, Operations, and/or Product teams to bring memorable brand/product activations to consumers in real life and virtually.
• Excel at the basics - you're an excellent communicator (both verbally & written) and can effectively project manage a variety of priorities simultaneously.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).