About the Role:
The Uber Eats Sales Operations team, which develops and implements the framework for effective restaurant acquisition, is looking for a Territory Sales Operations Manager. This role will partner with Territory's Ops and SMB Sales teams, optimizing the acquisition workflow and driving key initiatives to maximize the quantity and quality of restaurants added to Uber Eats. You'll dig into the data, using quantitative and qualitative analysis to recommend acquisition strategies that are in-line with territory goals, experimenting with new sales processes to build standardization. The ideal candidate is a problem solver who is both analytical and comfortable with operating autonomously.
What you will do
• Sit at the intersection between Ops and Sales, translating territory strategies and goals into impactful sales plans. As the point person for your territory, you'll partner with GMs and other territory leadership to provide data-supported recommendations on all things sales.
• Understand the entire end-to-end sales process, introducing tooling and implementing processes which remove points of friction and streamline the restaurant acquisition workflow, increasing sales productivity.
• Work with teammates aligned to other territories, sharing work and scaling processes where applicable to minimize any duplication.
• Build Salesforce.com sales reporting and dashboards that serve as the foundation for regular business reviews that will lead to improvement.
• Bring the voices of both the small, local restaurant and the SMB sales team into our central Sales Ops team and other organizations, offering insight on how to optimize our sales workflow and policies.
• A minimum of two years of experience in sales operations, operations, project management, management consulting or finance
• Proficiency engaging with a variety of internal partners, ability to build trust and collaborate with those teams
• The ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
• Analytical orientation, with an aptitude for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements
• You are skilled at project and process management such that you can easily balance urgent versus important requests, you can operate autonomously, and you flourish with ambiguity
• Experience with Salesforce (SFDC) or other customer relationship management tools (CRM's) is strongly preferred
• Proficiency in SQL or a willingness to learn!